1. When you sign up for Handballr, use correct contact details. This makes it easier for us to verify your identity and to help you if you run into problems on the site. Fair play is very important to us, and Handballr Crew spend a lot of time preventing and acting upon cheating. Reliable user data helps us do just that.
If you are under 13, you may not play Handballr. If you are between 13 and 16 years of age, you may only register for Handballr if you have parental approval.
2. You should always follow the rules. You may only have one account at a time. You may not cheat or try to hack Handballr or somebody else's account. And don't forget your "e;netiquette"e;, behave nicely please. You must not threaten or insult other users or send spam to them. Always respect other people's copyrights.
3. If you don't follow these rules you may lose your club or be banned from the game. Your club will also be deleted if you don't log in for a period of twelve weeks.
4. We try to operate as good a service as we can. But we cannot make any guarantees that the service will always be available and that no data will ever be lost.
5. By inputting data into our system you give us the right to use that data. But we care about your privacy and follow the privacy rules of the European Union.
We will never send you spam or give a third party not connected to Handballr access to your data.
From time to time, we may send you our newsletter or other game-related emails, such as password reminders.
You can read our full privacy statement in English.
6. We have put many many years of hard work into Handballr and we hope that you understand that if you want to use anything that belongs to Handballr outside of Handballr, you need to get our permission first.